Tuesday 3 September 2019

Welcome Everyone!

It was an awesome first day in 2B! The kids did a great job getting back into the swing of things. I am so confident that we are going to have a great year full of fun times and lots of growth.
Over the next couple days, I'll start sending home some information about how our classroom will work this year. Thanks in advance for taking the time to fill out the information sheet about your child. I'm really grateful because I just spent the last hour filling out some paperwork for my own children. I appreciate you taking your time to help me. My goal over the next couple weeks is to get to know the kids well. That sheet will help.
For now, please send back your child's agenda and kanga pouch. If you can, please initial or sign each day to let me know that you have seen it. If you ever want to let me know something, the agenda is a good way to do it. There's always email and phone too but the agenda is good for short, quick questions, notes and reminders.
That's all for now. I'll send home an email with some classroom information in it tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Coding

Mr. Maltais was back this afternoon to do some coding with us. The kids turned their Microbits into thermometers and then went around the ...