Friday 25 October 2019

Conferences, Halloween and Christmas All in One Week!

It's been a busy week full of all sorts of activities. Thanks to everyone who came in to see me. I really enjoyed meeting you and talking with you about your child.
We completed our Christmas Card art for the school fundraiser today. I hope the link in the email I sent today worked. If not, check out the folder in the photo page in this blog. I think the kids did a great job!
Here are a few highlights of our week:

  • Mission Impossible in gym
  • Christmas card art
  • Halloween art
  • Traveling science in 3 classrooms
  • Patterning in math (we did not get much done this week but now that we are done a couple art projects, we will do lots of math next week)
Next week will be full of Halloween projects, lots of math and some Halloween writing. I will be in contact with the families who volunteered to bring ingredients for our treats on Halloween day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Coding

Mr. Maltais was back this afternoon to do some coding with us. The kids turned their Microbits into thermometers and then went around the ...